Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MY DREAMS.


Krishan Konna
Already I said that my Goal is unlimited. Already I have reached my one Goal that submitted to the world. Now I am looking at my next Targets--

Once I dreamt my KHM and wrote my Targets of my discussion Board. But thats my dream, of course I wll be try to perform that one day. I already want of my state Minister, social welfare for my house where create my dreamer KHM only. My second Goal will be '' The Farmer House of Bangladesh''.

Once I came here and my most of time staying in here. But I did not remember who am I ?  But when I try who I am ? then looking for I am a Farmers daughter. So now seems to me that I will be a group thats name will '' The Farmer House of Bangladesh'' . When I worked a important budget section of moa, then I performed to all of Directorate fund release. our departments are-BARI, BRRI, BINA, BSRI, BARC, BJRI, CCA and others. All of them liked me so much. Sometimes they invited to me but no time to go their department. Last year we all of my officers went to our BARI and BRRI only observing our office, in there I saw a lot of technology by displayed. It seems to me that if any oportunity thats apply and grow more food items. At that time recall my father. On the other hand after my oparation once in my thought slowly I will research all my department thats means Agriculture sector.But my bad luck unfortunately I diverted my life to others. Now I am not understand of anything without my dreams. After thats now only to my dreams also. I know thats so hard thats for me. But thats my dreams only.

Thirdly, After long year when I went to Gopalgong and obsered their condition, then I felf so hurt of mind. But  no expresse and try to compared our mass situation. I could not abide by that. So I dreamt that only some to do for them. Always I have justice to seen one family. Now a lot of family that’s same feature of our country. I have written of my articles “ Liberation war 1971, Freedom fighter and some speech” in there I have written all of my distressed speech. I have seen injustice there. So now I want to do something that orginal freedom fighters who always negligence of our country. I have seen in here who has lot of land, house after that they got another opportunity from our government. I recognize that they did for our country in liberation period so much sacrificed  but when they taken in leau of any donate, can you valuation of them ? I know that all of lands poperty only honor for our helpless freedom fighters only. But if you see that a lot of officer misued illegal power and they take it own name in the behind door. What you say ? A lots of geniune freedom fighter who has been living so destressed that I know.

 I have seen no any tube well or latrine in there house. We don’t understand our indispensable reality, always seems that they come here forevere. Only for this I have anothers dream that I will create a group “ Children Freedom fighter in Liberation war 1971’’  who had observed everything and worked with them but no any certificate only they joined my group. We was working that day only for our country. Now we are working only to them who kept their great achievement or sign at that period only for them bring to some peace and happiness only.

Now my dream three only. I know that I will not stay in here forever. But till my death I am trying my best of my these Goal.

  1. First Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (KHM)
  2. ''The Farmer House of Bangladesh''
  3. ''Children Freedom fighter in Liberation war 1971'.

1 comment:

  1. Now my dream three only. I know that I will not stay in here forever. But till my death I am trying my best of my these GoalS.

    'First Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (KHM)'
    'The Farmer House of Bangladesh'
    'Children Freedom fighter in Liberation war 1971'

    ReplyDelete