Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Please look at my roots and my beloved village Chapta, Kashiani of Gopalgong.



Please look at our SHAFI MOSQUE at the village of Chapta, kashiani, Gopalgong. At that time famous bussines man my grand father Shafiuddin Mina live at Vola district of Barishal. He maintained his life style as like as a British empirer. In there he had two big building. But unfortunately he come back his village home Chapta, Kashiani. Before his returned he sold one and other to give only---that I knew his only living daughter Begum Ayesha Fufu Amma. Some my sir of Bangladesh Secretariat had gone our Mina house and help their kind hand that I knew. All of them a name that I recall Secretary Abul Khashem sir. I hats off my great grand father.

This is my grand mother Begum Faijunnesha's grave. She was a famous lady. A lot of stories about her. At that time was so problem to build up building. Always she was fighting against the British government and built some Mosque, Madrasha and others. She was always loud voice aganist the inhumanity that I knew. I hats off my great grand mother.I am your only next generation my grand mother that I called my some stories. You were fighting against the british government. Now I am fighting every stage of our country.When to performd my all works then I will of course to sleep as like as you. Then as like as our next generation of course remember me one day Insallah.



This is our Mina house Pond. A nice story about this pond. When my grand mother returned to Chapta village, then once misunderstood some peoples in there. Instantly she decided and made this pond and then performed her bath. Her personality was so high. I hats off my great grand mother.

This is Martyr Abdus Rouf Mina’s house. He was the younger son of Shafiuddin Mina. I heard that in 1971 He escaped away from Pilkhana Pulice shodor Doptor and created the first freedom fighter group of Gopalgong. At that time He was fighting at Shatkhira Border at Khulna. He killed by Pakistan Army in front of fighting. My ‘Bow Ma’( His wife that’s means our choto chachi ke we called Bow maA) did not see His dead body. After His killed She maintained her life with four helpless children. once they brought up but no any job, any land and hot not. only some honorious. I have seen our cousin are running day by day Mama Tobibur Rahman. But he did not any job to him. He gave only his high educated friends. After killed bangabandhu no enter any real freedom fighter in Dhaka city. So a lot of false freedom fighter grown up. This is Gopalgong needy freedom fighter status. That’s reality. That’s  our part of life.

This is our Mina Bari's new grave yard where is laying our 'Bow Ma' who lost his husband so few ages, whole life she maintained her orphan children but no got anything only some honorious. She is a great woman that I know. My honorable Minister Tajul Islam can you back her tears that she lost her whole life only the Liberation war, 1971 ? Her husband had a good govt. job at that time, but the war destroyed her happy world that I know. Now I am telling our honorable Minister kindly attention and look at this grave yard, At least build up that grave yard and to give them compensation that they lost being long time. They did not get any love and others his father. Now they lost their mother. Now they are orphan only. I am krishan konna is telling behalf that our real martyr family of Gopalgong.

Before two days our state Minister Tajul Islam said that if we no looking freedom fighter's son, then we help their next generation only. Now a question to him-my uncle martyr Abdus Rouf is killed in 1971 at Shatkhira Border of khulna. At that day our Bow Ma did not see her husband dead body. Even her small children. What was their wrong ? Why they were moving our illegal administration day by day  ? After killed Bangabandhu no enter in Dhaka city that needy freedom fighter of Gopalgong that I know. Then a lot of created false freedom fighters. If I say more my husband emmidiate brother, only one year difference, he has a freedom fighter cartificate but why no my husband ? At that day thats Mina house all of sons was freedom fighter only. Only  Babu kaka that means Martyr Rouf Mina was fighting of outside. At that time all of our family member what was doing can you say ? Dada bhai collect a freedom fighter certificate but my husband did not because he did not hope . Only love his country. Everyone called him Joy Bangla thats only make him happy that I know.

I recall in 1988 when whole country flood affected, then his construction works was running Mokhshidpur of Gopalgong. At that time he had gone his village with a lot of dry food, medicine and others. I recall also then he sold my all ornament thats once created Amin Jewellers and some brach let of grand mother Faijunnessha that gave me my mother in law in my hand. From that day till now no wearing any ornament of my bodies. Next time I heard that some money he gave our local needy, poor and helpless peoples who destroyed only flood causes.  A lot of sign in Chapta Village, Kashiani of Gopalgong. So I love so much my beloved village Chapta where is sleeping my husband and our Beloved 'Bow Ma' (Martyr Abdus Rouf' Wife who loved me so much, she is no only my mother in law, she was my friend that I know. so now my two friends are sleeping in there unbuild and open place.

Now I am telling our honorable state Minister Tajul Islam, please now honor to us and emmidiately circulated the ''Martyr Family of Mina house' and build up our grave yard and give our land, house and others thats lost being so long time. I am telling to you that ex. General Secretary of BCS Porishad Ex. Ambassador Monzurul Alam and his colleague altogether was meetting that I know. Please research and distribute our Gopalgong orginal needy family. We have been many years so no more lost, please research.


Please look at my honorable Minister Tajul Islam this my Mama Abul Khayer Narail that means the designated ' Banglar Mama'. You gave him a lot of honor to tagged a certificate ' A Bir Muktijudda Abul Khayer by your sign. I have written my story of ' Liberation war 1971, Freedom fighter and some speech '' in there I have written everything. The lesson one para I have written , seventy years ages my mama got a certificate only his integrity, in there no certificate created of my brothers, mother and father of our country.

This is my Shafiuddin Mina's elder son late Abdus Razzak Mina's house. He was so boldness and famous anyone fear to talk to him. But he loved me so much because once they chose me at Narail and performed my marraied.

This is ''Marium Shorok'' at Chapta village of CNB road. Marium Fufu Amma was younger daughter of Shafiuddin Mian. I have a story about Marium Fufu Amma write up Prothom Alo news paper. This is real Mother of the famous song of 'Ma' (mother) by singer Games. This song has written Song Director Prince Mahmood who is the son of Marium Fufu. I hats off our Marium Fufu Amma and this Marium Shorok.

This is only living Ayesha Fufu Amma who is Shafiuddin Mina's second daughter. Her all of sons and daughter are genuine. A great mother. Adjudent General Mojahed Uddin Milon, Dhaka cantoonment  is her younger son. Dr. Borhan Uddin  Akhon, a famous doctor at Khulna Mohanagor. I recall she loved so much my husband Jhunto and love my sons. after my husband died she said to Milon,' now your Jhunto bhai no more, so you only look after Schwan and Rafsan only that I heard by Dada bhai.


Ayesha Fufu Amma and all of sons and dauthter without Milon and Mani Apa.

Dr. Borhan Uddin Akhon, Monu apa and Schwan.
Moni Apa and me. Moni Apa is Ayesha Fufu Amma's daughter. She love us so much. I recall once she came with his younger son Shumi of our govt house at Paik para. then my husband said that you are a great Moni, you are a mother of two captain. Now she is mother of two Major at Dhaka cantonment. She said to Schwan, your Ammu is so selfish, always to keep her from us. But I no express to her that happened my life one day  in front of all of them. I dont forget never. (cont.)

3 comments:

  1. I have written my story "Dumb Crying'' in there I said that a lot of face looking at me. I did not go my relative. In this Dhaka city a lots of spread that I know. Adjudent General Mojahed Uddin Milon,Dhaka cantonment, he is my younger cousin, he is rank of Secretay may be, he respect and love to me thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. একদিন কৃষান কন্যার কোযালিটি দেখে গোপালগঞ্জের কাশিযানীর বিখ্যাত সফিউদ্দিন মিনার দুহ ছেলে আমাদের নড়াহলের বাসায় তিনদিন অবস্থানের পর তাদের পুত্রবধু করে নিয়ে যায়।ছোট কাকা শহীদ রউফ মিনা ১৯৭১ এর ২৫ শে মাচঁ রাতে পালিয়ে গিয়ে গোপালগঞ্জ প্রথম মুক্তিযোদ্ধাদের ট্রেনিং দেন। তারপর সাতক্ষিরা বডারে সম্মুখ সমরে পাক বানিহীর সাথে যুদ্ধে শহীদ হন।তার লাসটিও তারা দেখতে পাযনি সেদিন।অল্প বয়সে বিধবা বৌমা আমার চারটি অসহায় সন্তান মানুষ করেন। তবে যৌথ পরিবার বলে সব দায়িত্ব ছিল আমাদের উপর।সে পরিবারের সন্তানদের মানুষ করার জন্য আমাকে তারা অনেক আশা করে নিয়ে যায় তাদের শ্রেষ্ট বৌমা করে। কিন্ত বাস্তব জীবনে আমি তাদের জন্য কিছুহ করতে পারিনি। ভাগ্য আমাকে বঞ্চিত করেছে।
    আমি দেখেছি আমার বৌমা ও ছেলেমেযেরা কত কষ্ট পেয়েছে। িএকটি চাকুরীর জন্য ঘুরেও চাকুরী হযনি ছোট ছেলেটির।
    অবশেষে অনেক কষ্ট বুকে নিযে আমার শাশুড়ীর সাথে একসাথে চলে গেছে- দেখে েএলাম মিনাবাড়ীর কবরস্থান। আমার স্বামী যাকে সকলে জয়বাংলা বলে ডাকত। ১৯৭১ সনে মিনাবাড়ীর প্রতিটি ছেলেহ মুক্তিযোদ্ধা।দাদা ভাহ মাত্র এক বছরের বড়, খুলনা খালিসপুরের জামাত নেতা এখন এনায়েত হোসেন চন্টু।অথচ দাদা ভাহ এর মুক্তিযোদ্ধার সার্টিফিকেট আছে।কিন্ত ঝন্টুর নাহ্।

    এহ হল আমার স্বামী সাখাওযাত হোসেন ঝন্টু,গোপালগঞ্জের রাজেন্দ্র কলেজের স্টেড ফরোযার্ড লেডার যারা কোনদিন দেশের কাছে কিছুহ আশা করেনি।

    ReplyDelete
  3. আজ যখন দেখি-বাঙলায় নানা-দাদার জন্য নাতী-নাতনীরও মুক্তিযোদ্ধার সার্টিফিকেট্ চাকুরী হবে । তখন কি আমি বলবনা-যারা কষ্টপেযে চলে গেছে-যাদের সন্তানদের চাকুরী দেযা হযনি সেদিন। তারা কোন অপরাধ করেছিল ? আর যাদের মুক্তিযুদ্ধের তালিকায নাম থাকা সত্বেও তারা সাটিফিকেট নেযনি অথবা চেষ্টা করেনি। তাদের সন্তানরা কেন চাকুরী থেকে বাদ পড়বে ?

    ReplyDelete