Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

'Do Dil Walar Behest o nai Dozokh o Nai'

Krisha konna of BD
I have 96 chating box of my pc. But I am so busy no talk any friends. For this I am always guilty feels in my mind. But my great love and good wishes to all of my friends always. I hope to all of them understand my limitation. Two days ago suddenly I observed in my chating box a name ''Do Dil Walar Behest o nai Dozokh o Nai'. It seems to me very interesting subject. Enthusiastically  I opened and see but seems to me of course something will write on it. 

Just this msg. I have taken that group and may be Bangabandhu’s speech. But I never anytime to talk about Bangabandhu. Always He is above of others.

Bangabandhu-‘maa koren jatio party, baba koren zaker party, boro chele BNP, Mejho Chele Awami League, choto chele shibir. emon ekti family ke ami bektigatobhabe chini. ay do family'r sabaike amader oi elakay sorbodolio oyekko jot bola hoye thake. ashun amra ay bohu dolio poribar nie kisu kotha barta boli’

In this group has members of 233. Just now I am want to back of our history. Although I am not a student of history, I am science student. After that from my life that I known. From 1952  to 1971 most of the peoples was Awameleague. someone Mushlimleague. In 1975 who conspired and killed the Bangabandhu of course they are Awameleague supporter. I have seen whose called 4 khalifa thats means Mr. Abdur Rab, late Obaidur Rahman had gone away from this Awameleague. But why ?  Today who are BNP. Once they was not Awameleague ? of course our ex. Minister Mowdud Ahmed and others was Awameleague leader. A lot of examples that I don’t know just now.

No so far more distance our honorable Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali’s PS Mr. Gazi Kalimulla’s elder brother Sheikh Syed of Gopalgong, may be Sheikh family’s person was the leader of Jatio Party. But why ? I mean that all of them are not bad person. Of course that’s was  own believes and faith only.

No any Behest or Dozokh but have a place of course they had gone and will go only that place. Once Bangabandhu born and brought up from the village, only for that’s everybody loved and liked His so much.Only for this everybody knows to Awameleague. But now only used the name of Bangabandhu but no any ideal of us that I know. Today any person used His name then I become excited. It seems to me why till now any Bangabandhu has no created in this Bangla ? We have been many years but has no any real person of the soil in this Bangla. In here we are failure. We are blindly believe this politicians. I recall some months ago a PS/APS has come to the Advisor residence, then our conversation he told me that you don’t nothing if you tell that. But I raised loud voice that I don’t want anything in this country only to living high head. I am Bangali of Bangabandhu  who always ready  go to the death of hanging but never surrender any unfair.

Please look at the history you can see –once the anty to British and communist leader Orobindo Ghosh lost his faith of communism and Biplob and then converted of humanitarian. When the peoples leave his faith ? when they understand that path is not fair and true always torture of human life. Shei bondi jibon thekey, khoto bikkhoto jibon theke se tokhon beriye ashe mukto aloke shundorer pathy , je path kabol manushke kadayena kabol alor path, sotto o shundorer path dekhaye. As like as someone to leave their religion and converted others religion. That’s only same condition.

Although I am government employer, I have seen that in here created a lot of Gods who torture and distress only needy and helpless peoples and on the other hand our district level have a lot of Gods that’s mean our politicians who always pestonised the high authority and torture and stress our needy poor and helpless peoples only. But at the present our mass situation seems to me that I am a humanist also. Please look at my family Narail and husband family Gopalgong. Who are orginal Awameleague minded. But I have seen who will be show their darkness power, only they will still standing up in here. But who are honest and sincere always they failure in here. But now I don’t know any party only know human being human. ‘ Shober uporey Manush sotto taher uporey nai’. I don’t know where I will go. Only know after my death I will have sleeping of my father grave that’s my dream only. I am Muslim, of course believe one day will come that judgement day. At that day I will tell my Allah why YOU converted this path ? Of course Allah answer my question of my faith and can differentiate good and bed only. (cont.)
.

1 comment:

  1. I have written in this aritcles only my friends who are created the group of ' Do Dil Walar Behest o nai Dozokh o nai' in this group members are 233 only. Please read my writing and let me know your feelings. I hope that of course you give my answer of my question only. I am your sister, I am your friends krishan konna bolchi.

    ReplyDelete